Caprese Sausage Pasta Salad
A refreshing pasta salad that will be perfect for your next picnic or bbq with your friends and family.
- 1 box (7.6 oz) Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® basil pesto pasta salad mix
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup bocconcini (small fresh mozzarella cheese balls)
- 4 precooked smoked Italian sausage links, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Fill 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of water; heat to boiling. Add Pasta. Gently boil, uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain well.
Meanwhile, to toast pine nuts, place in ungreased heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly until nuts are light brown.
In large bowl, combine Seasoning mix from packet, cold water and oil. Stir in tomatoes, cheese and sausage. Stir in cooked pasta until well mixed.
Cover; refrigerate about 1 hour or until chilled. Garnish with pine nuts and basil.
You'll also love
- Spicy Shrimp Ceviche 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Carrot Coriander Ginger Soup 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Dr. Pepper Smoked Brisket 4/5 (73 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Two-Can Cola Beef... 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Easy Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Crock Pot Minestrone Soup 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Onions 4.6/5 (8 Votes)