Easy Pasta Salad
- tricolor rotini pasta
- Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- sharp white cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- green or red pepper, diced
- 1 small can sliced olives
- broccoli florets
- carrot, julienned or shredded
- grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- pepperoni, diced
Cook pasta for the minimum amount of time to al dente. Immediately rinse in cold water to stop the cooking and rinse off the starch. Toss in a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
Prepare the vegetables, meats, and cheeses of your choice. Cut all to about the same bite size.
Toss pasta and veggies/cheese/meat with enough Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing to coat well. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Reserve some dressing to pour over salad just before serving if the pasta has become too dry.