Madagascan Beef Tenderloin in an Air Fryer
Madagascan Beef Tenderloin is easy to make in an air fryer. The delicious blends of spices and vegetables make a savory sauce for this stew.
- 1 pound beef tenderloin steak, cubed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper (approximately)
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 pound new baby potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1-1/4 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot, minced
- 3 cups baby arugula or spinach leaves
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 85mins
Adapted from tefal.co.uk
Toss the beef cubes with half of the cornstarch, salt and pepper. Place beef in the air fryer pan.
Add the oil, potatoes, tomatoes, onion, broth, tomato paste and garlic to the air fryer pan. Cook 40 minutes. Whisk the remaining cornstarch with enough water to make a smooth paste; stir into the stew and cook 5 minutes.
Add reserved beef, any accumulated juices and ginger; cook 5 minutes or until beef is warmed through and potatoes are fork tender.
Stir in the arugula. Adjust seasoning with additional salt and pepper if necessary.
You'll also love
- Sugar Snap Pea & Mushroom Sauté 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Holiday Brisket 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Holly Sandwich Wreath Recipe 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Quick and Healthy Turkey Chili 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Caramelized Pineapple and Chicken... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Lean and Mean Barbecued Brisket 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Italian Pot Roast with Penne 4.4/5 (16 Votes)