Air Fryer Apple Dumplings
Yummy Air Fryer Apple Dumplings comes together in under 40 minutes so that you can enjoy a scrumptious apple dumpling dessert in no time. Serve this recipe hot with a scoop or two of vanilla ice and maybe a drizzle of caramel sauce if you're feeling extra decadent.
- 2 very small apples
- 2 tablespoons raisins or sultanas
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat your air fryer to 356°F.
Core and peel the apples. Mix the raisins or sultanas and the brown sugar together in a bowl.
Put each apple on 1 of the puff pastry sheets then fill the core with the raisins or sultanas and sugar mixture. Fold the pastry around the apple so it is fully covered.
Place the apple dumplings on a small sheet of foil, so if any juices escape they don't fall into the air fryer. Brush the dough with the melted butter.
Place in your air fryer and set the timer for 25 minutes and bake the apple dumplings until golden brown and the apples are soft. Turn the apples over once during cooking so that they will cook evenly. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Serve with ice cream if desired.
You'll also love
- Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- New Orleans-Style Crawfish... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Steak with Mashed... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Chocolate Cherry Soufflé Cupcakes 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Pastrami & Swiss Football... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- White Chocolate Cranberry... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cranberry Breakfast Cookie 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Cookie Pizza 4.4/5 (21 Votes)