Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Short on time? This classic recipe can be ready in 15 minutes, start to finish. Now THAT'S what I call fast food!
David's tip: Update this classic dish by using ground pork, turkey, lamb, or a meatloaf blend.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup medium onion, diced
- 10 ounce package mushrooms, quartered
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 cups dry penne
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into small piece, room temperature
Adapted from qvc.co
Set your pressure cooker on the brown setting. Brown the ground beef with the garlic and drain off the excess fat.
Stir in the onions, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, penne, thyme, salt and pepper.
Place the lid on pressure cooker and lock in place. Pressure cook for 7 minutes on high. Release the pressure and remove the lid. Fold in cream cheese until melted.