Air Fryer Fried Chicken
Delicious buttermilk battered fried chicken tenders, prepared with very little oil in an air fryer.
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat the air fryer 350°F.
Combine flour and seasonings In a small bowl. Pour milk in a separate small mixing bowl. Dip chicken in buttermilk, then roll in flour mixture. Brush the chicken with cooking oil.
Place in air fryer for 10 minutes at 350°F. Turn chicken tenders over and cook for another 10-12 minutes.
Don't have an air fryer yet? We recommend the T-Fal Actifry!
You'll also love
- Chestnut Stuffing 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Cauliflower Fritters 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Sausage Balls 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Blue... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Longhorn Steakhouse Mac & Cheese 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Liver Pâté with Green... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Wings with brown sugar and... 4/5 (1 Votes)