Air Fryer Fried Chicken
Delicious buttermilk battered fried chicken tenders, prepared with very little oil in an air fryer.
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat the air fryer 350°F.
Combine flour and seasonings In a small bowl. Pour milk in a separate small mixing bowl. Dip chicken in buttermilk, then roll in flour mixture. Brush the chicken with cooking oil.
Place in air fryer for 10 minutes at 350°F. Turn chicken tenders over and cook for another 10-12 minutes.
Don't have an air fryer yet? We recommend the T-Fal Actifry!
You'll also love
- One-Dish Chicken Macaroni Casserole 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cherry Walnut Chicken Salad 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Decadent Italian Cream Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- One-Pot Chicken Bouillabaisse 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheese Puffs with Chicken Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- BBQ-Ranch Chicken Wings 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Roll Ups 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Coca-Cola Fried Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)