Honey Garlic Glaze
Serve over grilled or fried pork.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 TBS butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 2 TBS soy sauce
- Dash of ginger (to taste)
- Dash of cayenne pepper (to taste)
Adapted from tasteofbbq.com
1. Saute garlic in the butter, but do not brown.
2. Add honey, brown sugar, ginger, cayenne, and soy sauce.
3. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until thick. Do not allow glaze to boil over.
Makes 8 TBS. Each TBS of glaze = 2 Weight Watchers points.