Jalapeno Popper Dip (DOUBLE)
This Jalapeno Popper Dip is the perfect dip for chips! Add some chopped bacon to kick it up a notch. Enjoy!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 pound (4-ounces) Velveeta, cut in to 1/4 inch cubes
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 12 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 green onion, sliced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in Velveeta and peppers. Spread in to 9 inch pie plate. Mix crumbs and butter sprinkle over dip.
Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Top with onions.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Can also add bacon bits or chopped cooked bacon.
You'll also love
- Orange pineapple muffin cake 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Springtime Asparagus, Strawberry,... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Red Snapper & Mango Ceviche 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Zucchini with Yummy Lemon... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Greek Zucchini Fritters... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Black Bean & Corn Salsa Salad 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Smoked Gouda-Chorizo Jalapeño... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Three-Cheese Jalapeno Poppers 4.3/5 (30 Votes)