Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
- 6 cups sliced rhubarb (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix (such as jiffy)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons confectioners sugar for garnish
- Whipped topping optional
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Place rhubarb in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with granulated sugar and then with gelatin. Sprinkle the cake mix over the gelatin and then drizzle with 3/4 cup of water. Stir in melted butter.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve warm or at room temperature. Dust with confectioners sugar and serve with whipped topping.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)