Asparagus - Prosciutto Wrapped with Boursin
- 12 slices prosciutto, each slice cut into thirds
- 36 apsaragus spears, washed and tough ends removed
- Boursin cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Toss the asparagus with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
3. Spread 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Boursin on a slice of prosciutto. Wrap
the prosciutto around the middle of each asparagus spear. Once all
the spears have been wrapped, place them on a baking sheet and bake
for 10 minutes.
4. Serve warm or room temperature.