Apple Shortbread Crumble
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 C all-purpose flour
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 C butter, softened
- 1 (21 oz) can apple pie filling
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Cut butter into flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
Reserve 1 C crumb mixture, press remaining mixture into an 8 x 8 baking dish. Top with apple pie filling. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over pie filling.
Bake in preheated 375 degree oven 28 - 32 minutes until lightly browned. Cool, cut into bars.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Black Bean and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Salmon with Creole Mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Winterthur's Clear Mushroom Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rhubarb-Blueberry Jam - Annette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Oatmeal Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe