Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Easy! only 3 ingredients
- 1 envelope Taco Seasoning
- 6 pieces Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 16-ounce jar Salsa
Dump everything into a crock pot and give it a little stir to blend the seasoning with the salsa. You do not need to add any water to the taco seasoning. Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours. When done, the chicken should shred easily when stirred with a fork.
For tacos, serve the chicken with soft flour tortillas, guacamole, lettuce, shredded cheese and/or sour cream. This is very versatile and can be used for enchiladas, nachos, tostadas, quesadillas, etc. Any leftover chicken can then be used for tortilla soup (make it the next day or freeze the chicken to use at a later time).
You'll also love
- Starbucks Oatcakes 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Creamy Farmhouse Chicken and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Penne with Chicken and Gorgonzola... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Mexican Chicken Skillet 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spicy Ground Chicken Tacos 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mamacita's Green Sauce 3.8/5 (116 Votes)
- 2013 Strawberry Corn Salsa 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
- BBQ Shredded Chicken | Stupid Easy... 3/5 (4 Votes)