Cheesy Mexican Chicken Skillet
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups white rice, uncooked
- 1 pkg (8oz) Velvetta mexican shredded cheese, divided
Spray large skillet with spray. Add chicken; cover. Cook on high heat 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet.
Add water, soup and seasoning mix to skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in rice and 1 cup of velvetta. top with chicken. Reduce heat to low;cover. Cook 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup velvetta. Coveruntil cheese melted.
You'll also love
- Creamy Baked Buffalo Dip with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Vesuvio 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken & Shrimp Marsala 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Rice & Gravy 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco Sauce 3.8/5 (103 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Chicken & Rice 2.3/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe