Nothing beats a warm Zucchini-Carrot Muffin slathered in butter first thing in the morning to get your day started on a positive note. Enjoy!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 small zucchini, shredded (3/4 cup)
- 1 small carrot, grated (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from familycircle.com
Heat oven to 350°F.
Coat wells of mini-bundt or standard-size muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in large bowl.
Mix eggs, oil and sugar in medium-size bowl. Whisk for 30 seconds to dissolve sugar. Stir in shredded zucchini and carrot.
Stir egg mixture into flour mixture. Stir in sunflower seeds. Divide batter equally among wells, a slightly heaping 1/4 cup in each.
Bake at 350°F for 23 to 25 minutes or until crowned and lightly browned. Remove from pan to wire racks to cool.
You'll also love
- Lowfat Carrot, Banana, Zucchini... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Carrot & Zucchini Mini-Muffins 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Beef Veggie Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Mousse Light & Creamy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Feliciana Sweeet Potato Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fried Jalapeno Poppers II 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Glazed Carrots 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beazell's Zucchini Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)