Bacon Wrapped Crab Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Flakes of crab and cream cheese give a cool taste to these bacon wrapped grilled peppers.
- 1 dozen large jalapeno peppers, fresh
- 8 ounces cream cheese or Neuchâtel, softened
- 8 ounces imitation or lump crab
- 12 strips bacon
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from jamesandeverett.com
Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds
Mix crab meat with cream cheese.
Fill pepper halves with crab mixture and reassemble.
Wrap each pepper loosely with strip of bacon and secure with tooth pick.
Grill over indirect medium heat for about 25 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisped.
You'll also love
- Slow-Roasted Prime Rib 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Grape Salad 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Baked Panko-Crusted Shrimp 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Cornbread Pork Casserole 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Chocolate Hazelnut No-Bake Cookies 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Spicy Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Best-Ever Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Reuben Roll Ups 4.5/5 (19 Votes)