Bacon Wrapped Crab Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Flakes of crab and cream cheese give a cool taste to these bacon wrapped grilled peppers.
- 1 dozen large jalapeno peppers, fresh
- 8 ounces cream cheese or Neuchâtel, softened
- 8 ounces imitation or lump crab
- 12 strips bacon
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from jamesandeverett.com
Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds
Mix crab meat with cream cheese.
Fill pepper halves with crab mixture and reassemble.
Wrap each pepper loosely with strip of bacon and secure with tooth pick.
Grill over indirect medium heat for about 25 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisped.
You'll also love
- Joe Booker Stew (Beef Stew with... 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Georgia Peach Martini 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Cheddar Corn Chowder 4/5 (32 Votes)
- 4 Cheese Bacon Stuffed Smothered... 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Guilt-Free German Chocolate Cake 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Christmas Party Cranberry Dip 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Sausage, Cream Cheese Pinwheels 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Teriyaki Pork Fried Rice 3.9/5 (33 Votes)