Southwestern Corn & Black Eyed Pea Salad
This Southwestern Corn & Black Eyed Pea Salad is delicious anytime of the year. Make it on New Year's for good luck or take it to a summer pot-luck and it's sure to be a huge hit. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 can (15-ounce) black-eyed peas, rinsed
- 1 can (11-ounce) whole corn, drained
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 90mins
In a large bowl, stir together all dressing ingredients.
Add all salad ingredients; toss to coat.
Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours.
You'll also love
- Paleo Brussel Sprout Egg Skillet 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Peach Mango Pineapple White Sangria 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Light & Fluffy Pancakes 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Irish Pancake Shot 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Corn Flake Christmas Wreaths 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Corn on the Cob with Parmesan... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Quinoa Black Bean Burgers 4.5/5 (20 Votes)