Jell-O Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
Light and refreshing dessert for summer that is so easy to make. It can easily be made diet friendly too by using sugar free fat free gelatin, reduced fat cream cheese, and Lite Cool Whip.
- 1 (4-serving size) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin
- 5 ripe strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 - 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip whipped topping, divided
- Additional sliced strawberries for garnish, optional
Whisk gelatin together with 1 cup boiling water until fully dissolved, about 2 minutes; whisk in 3/4 ice cold water. Chill just until slightly thickened. (Don't let it congeal.)
Set aside 1/3 cup of the thickened gelatin. Add strawberries to the remaining gelatin; spoon into 3 to 5 parfait glasses (depending on size). Chill glasses at an angle until Jell-O is set. (I tilted the glasses in loaf pans).
Meanwhile, whisk together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth; whisk in the reserved 1/3 cup gelatin, then gently fold in 1 cup Cool Whip. (Refrigerate if gelatin in glasses is not quite set). Spoon cheesecake mixture into the glasses of set Jell-O. Chill glasses upright until completely set.
To serve, garnish top of parfaits with a dollop of Cool Whip and sliced strawberries.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Brownies 3.9/5 (971 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Lemon Cake Bars 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Tater Tot Bombs 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Banana Split Cake 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Blueberry Danish Puff 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Ooey Gooey Butter... 3.8/5 (89 Votes)
- Strawberry Mousse Parfaits 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Nanaimo Cheesecake 4.4/5 (29 Votes)