Orange Pineapple Pretzel Salad
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. orange jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
Adapted from vanessasvalues.blogspot.com
1. Combine crushed pretzels and 3 tsp. sugar in a bowl; stir in melted butter. Press into a 13 x 9 baking dish and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
2. While the pretzel layer is cooling, mix the jello with boiling water and stir until jello is dissolved. Add mandarin oranges and pineapple and set aside to cool.
3. Mix together cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar. Fold in whipped topping and spread over the pretzel layer making sure to push the cream cheese layer to the edges so that the jello layer won't leak through.
4. With a ladle or large spoon, carefully spoon the jello mixture onto the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until firm.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Lemon Cupcakes with... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato Caprese Salad 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Pineapple-Topped New York... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Pineapple Citrus Cream Squares 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Cajun Steak with Apricot Orange... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Beer Glazed Citrus Chicken with... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Katie's Peach Pretzel Salad 3/5 (2 Votes)