Roast Beef, Cheddar and Mango Chutney Sandwich with Potato Salad
Clinton's lunch box favorite is so good you won't want to share it. In fact it might be best if you enjoy it alone.
- For the Sandwich:
- 4 Baguettes
- 1 pound Roast Beef (sliced)
- 8 Sharp Cheddar Slices
- Mango Chutney (to taste)
- For the Potato Salad:
- 1 pound Red-skinned New Potatoes
- 3 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Bacon (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup Scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup Corn (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs (peeled and chopped)
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
For the Sandwich:
Divide the roast beef evenly among the four baguettes and overlay two slices of cheese on each. Top with mango chutney to your liking to serve.
For the Potato Salad:
Place the potatoes and large pot of seasoned water. Bring the water to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, until the potatoes are barely tender when pierced with a knife. Drain and let cool.
Quarter the potatoes and place in serving bowl.
Mix together the dijon mustard, mayonnaise, bacon, scallions, corn and hardboiled eggs until mixed and then fold into the potato salad to serve. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Lemongrass-Honey Glaze 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CastIron Apple Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal and peppers for crockpot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thin-cut Pork chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach & Ricotta-Stuffed Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Mango Slaw 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Golfers Beef Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)