Baked Potato Casserole
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup 2% evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- sliced green onions
1. Place potatoes in saucepan. Cover with water, bring to a boil. Cook over medium heat 15-20 minutes until tender; drain.
2. Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 3-quart casserole dish.
3. Return potatoes to saucepan; add milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Beat with mixer until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and half of the bacon. Spoon into casserole dish.
4. Bake 20-25 mintues. Top with remaining cheese, bacon and green onions. Bake until cheese melts.