Pineapple Cheese Ball
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped walnuts
- Assorted crackers
Mix cream cheese with green pepper, onion, salt, and Mrs. Dash.
Stir in pineapple.
In bowl, form into ball and place in refrigerator for about 2 hours or until thoroughly chilled.
If desired, ball may then be rolled in chopped nuts.
Cover and refrigerate again.
Serve with crackers.