Apricot-Mango Madness Smoothie
Super healthy smoothie
- 6 apricots, peeled, pitted, and chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 ripe mangoes, 10 to 12 ounces each, peeled and chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk or plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ice cubes
- lemon peel twists (garnish)
Preparation time 4mins
Adapted from recipes.prevention.com
1. Place the apricots, mangoes, milk or yogurt, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a blender. Process for 8 seconds. Add the ice cubes, and process 6 to 8 seconds longer, or until smooth.
2. Pour into tall glasses, garnish with lemon twists, if desired, and serve immediately.