Strawberry Banana Jello Salad
The classic flavor combination of strawberries and bananas come together to make this jello-based sweet dessert that is perfect for you next potluck. This recipe will make a jiggly addition to any dessert table and is sure to be a crowd-pleasing classic.
- 1 (6-ounce) box strawberry or strawberry banana jello mix
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 small medium bananas, smashed
- 2 small medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen strawberries, with or without sugar added
- 1 (8-ounce) tub cool whip
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 140mins
Adapted from mcdonaldfamilyupdate.blogspot.com
Combine water and jello mix until combined.
Add strawberries and stir until the berries are thawed.
Add mashed bananas to the jello mixture.
Place sliced bananas in bottom of 8x8-inch glass dish and pour 1/2 jello mixture on top. Refrigerate both jello mixtures until firm (at least an hour).
Top the jello in the glass dish with cool whip and spoon remaining jello on top. Refrigerate again until firm and serve.
You'll also love
- Jamie Oliver's Easy Orange-Carrot... 3.7/5 (204 Votes)
- Rolo Ritz Cracker Cookies 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Banana Bread Bottom Cheese Cake 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Perfect Apple Pie 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- A-Number-1 Banana Cake 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Eggplant Caponata 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Avocado Couscous Salad... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Salad 4.4/5 (12 Votes)