Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Bars
Mmm! Irresistibly warm, gooey marshmallows, milk chocolate and graham crackers are baked into a delicious bar cookie.
- 1 (1-pound) pouch sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips, 18 ounces
- 4 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix and crumbs. Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over crust.
Set oven control to broil. Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate. Broil with top 5 to 6 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly.) Cool 10 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Serve warm. Store any remaining bars tightly covered.
To reheat, place individual bars on a microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on High about 15 seconds or until warm.
You'll also love
- Chicken Croquettes 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Peach & Blueberry Crumbles 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Chocolate Italian Cream Cake 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Peanut Butter-Chocolate Sandwich... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Rice Krispies Original Treats™ 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Toffee Cheesecake Bars 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Chocolate Caramel Mason Jar Lid... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- No Bake Milk Chocolate Bailey's... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)