Banana Pineapple Coconut Muffin
These Banana Pineapple Coconut Muffins are bursting at the crusty seams with tropical fruit flavors.
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose or white wheat flour
- 1 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 16 ounces pineapple
- 5 bananas
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup yogurt - Greek vanilla works well
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, optional
- 1 cup coconut, shredded, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from foodie.com
In a large bowl, combine your flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Drain both of your cans of Dole Crushed Pineapple. Pour pineapple into a food processor and puree. Peel your Dole Bananas and add them to the pineapple mixture, pureeing again. You do not have to puree your bananas, if you prefer you can simply mash them with the fork.
Add your pineapple/banana puree, eggs, oil, vanilla and yogurt to your dry ingredients. Combine ingredients until just mixed.
Add in your white chocolate chips and shredded coconut if desired.
Fill paper lined or greased muffins tins 2/3 to 3/4 of the way full. If desired sprinkle a bit of shredded coconut on top.
Bake at 350°F for 13 to 16 minutes or until a toothpick into the center comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Easy Homemade Bagels 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- 2 LB CLAM CHOWDER 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Easy Oven Baked Beef Ribs 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle White Chocolate... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Cake 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Pineapple No Bake Cheesecake 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Banana Bread... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)