Grilled Turkey Breast
Make something simple and easy with this Grilled Turkey Breast recipe. This goes great with your favorite sides, especially during the holiday season.
- 1 turkey breast, halved to reduce thickness
- 8 ounces Italian salad dressing
- 8 strips bacon
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Pour dressing over halved turkey breast; refrigerate and marinate overnight.
Remove meat from marinade, and use toothpicks to pin two strips of bacon to each side of each half.
Grill over charcoal, turning frequently, long enough to cook thoroughly but not long enough to dry out the meat.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (705 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (674 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)