Grilled Turkey Breast
Make something simple and easy with this Grilled Turkey Breast recipe. This goes great with your favorite sides, especially during the holiday season.
- 1 turkey breast, halved to reduce thickness
- 8 ounces Italian salad dressing
- 8 strips bacon
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Pour dressing over halved turkey breast; refrigerate and marinate overnight.
Remove meat from marinade, and use toothpicks to pin two strips of bacon to each side of each half.
Grill over charcoal, turning frequently, long enough to cook thoroughly but not long enough to dry out the meat.
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese 3.8/5 (1380 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.4/5 (739 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.1/5 (902 Votes)
- Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins 4.1/5 (372 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Garfish Mississippi 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fried Squirrel With Onion Gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cream Of Goose Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)