Lobster Artichoke Dip
This succulent warm Lobster Artichoke Dip is perfect for a party.
Slice some pumpernickel bread and serve with this delicious dip.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Juice from a 1/2 a lemon
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup lobster, chopped cooked
- 1 cup Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Ground black pepper, to taste
Adapted from thekneadforbread.com
Place all the ingredients into a baking dish and mix.
Bake in a 425 degree fahrenheit oven for 15 - 20 minutes. Serve warm!
You'll also love
- Ravioli, butternut squash w/... 3.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Copeland's Crab Bisque 3.6/5 (13 Votes)
- French's Green Bean Casserole 3.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Quiznos New England Clam Chowder 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Walt's Oak Grilled Artichokes 3.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Red Lobster Alfredo Sauce 3.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Spinach & Artichoke Lasagna Roll... 0/5 (0 Votes)