American Chop Suey Crockpot Meal
This was a delicious winter meal. I got it from A Year of Slow Cooking. Comfort food at its best, enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can water (use empty tomato can)
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (26-ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) box elbow macaroni, uncooked
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 245mins
In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion until fully cooked.
Place the beef and onion into your crockpot, and add all other ingredients except the pasta.
Stir to combine. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
Add pasta 30 minutes before you want to eat.
Serve topped with shredded cheese if desired, and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Pizzelles 3.8/5 (125 Votes)
- Bear Shit Cookies 4/5 (58 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Antipasto Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Taco-Mex Homemade Hamburger Helper... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Homemade Cheeseburger Hamburger... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Quesadillas 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Avocado Egg Rolls with Creamy... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)