You get the best of two world in this Cheeseburger Quesadillas recipe. Tortillas filled with ground beef, pickles , cheese and your favorite fixing are pan fried to a golden brown.
- 1 1/4 pounds ground sirloin
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 24 dill pickle chips plus 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (about 2-cups)
- Cooking spray
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cook meat in large skillet on medium high until crumbled, browned and cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to bowl and stir in ketchup and mustard.
Combine mayonnaise, pickle juice, salt and pepper in small bowl and set aside.
Top half of each tortilla with 1/4 cup of cheese. Top with 2/3 cup of meat mixture, 6 pickle chips and another 1/4 cup of cheese. Fold in half to cover filling.
Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Spray outside of tortillas with cooking spray and working in batches, add to skillet. Cook until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to plate and cover to keep warm.
You'll also love
- Bangin' Brussel Sprouts 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Strawberry Cake 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Avocado Egg Rolls with Creamy... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Snickers™ Slab Pie 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Chicken Skillet 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Tuscan Chicken and Spaghetti 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Roast Beef Summer Rolls 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken Creole Burgers with Bayou... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)