Slow-Cooker BBQ Meatballs Recipe
These Crock Pot BBQ Meatballs are crazy delicious! They are a perfect Superbowl party food that will be enjoyed by weight watchers and non-weight watcher football fans alike. Each serving is two meatballs which equals two Weight Watcher points.
- 1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup uncooked quick oats
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from laaloosh.com
In a large bowl, combine the meat, eggs, garlic, parsley, oregano, onions, salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, soften the oats with the wine for 10 minutes. Add the oats and wine to the meat mixture and mix well. You will need to do this with your hands in order to get everything incorporated well. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Shape meatball mixture into sixty 1-inch balls; place on baking sheet.
Bake at 350ºF until cooked through, about 25 minutes.
Transfer meatballs to a crock pot to keep warm. Meanwhile, heat barbecue sauce and beef broth over medium-high heat until hot. Pour sauce over cooked meatballs, toss gently and serve. For parties, I just set the crock pot up on the food table, set on warm.
You'll also love
- Greek Lemon Chicken with Crispy... 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Glazed Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Korean Spicy Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Orange White Chocolate Bark with... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Summer... 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Vegan Sausage Patties 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Rainbow Cookies 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Hot Spicy Crab Dip 4.4/5 (19 Votes)