Salmon With Grapefruit Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) shallot(s), minced, or finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 teaspoon oil, olive
- 1 pounds fish, salmon fillet, cut into four pieces
- 3/4 cup(s) grapefruit, juice and segments for garnish
1. Saute the shallots in the oil in a nonstick skillet until tender, about 4 minutes. Add the salmon and grapefruit juice. Cover and simmer over low heat until the salmon is opaque, about 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer the salmon to warm serving plates.
2. Increase the heat and simmer the juices about 2 minutes until reduced to 1/2 cup; pour over the salmon.