Caramel Corn - Better Made
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- in a 2 qt sauce pan cook together for 2 minutes:
- One 8 ounce bag of Corn Pops
- Place Corn Pops in large roaster pan.
- Caramel sauce
- 1/2 lb butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- Add 1 tsp baking soda to mixture. This will cause mixture to foam - so a
- 2 qt saucepan is necessary.
Pour caramel mixture over corn pops and stir until mixed. Place in 250 degree oven for 45 minutes. Stir at least every 10 - 15 minutes. Remove from oven and pour on wax paper and break apart. Enjoy!