Oven-Roasted Cauliflower With Garlic, Olive Oi, Lemon Juice
- 5 cups cauliflower florets - (to 6) (abt 1 1/2" diameter from 1 medium cauliflower)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sliced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Chopped chives for garnish
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
Place the cauliflower florets in a large saute pan or a roasting pan. Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower, and season with the garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place the saute/roasting pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately while still warm.
This recipe yields 5 to 6 cups roasted cauliflower florets, 6 to 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (440 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (324 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (298 Votes)