Lavender Lemonade using Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 cup raw honey
- 12 cups pure water
- 1 drop of lavender essential oil
- 6 lemons, peeled and juiced
- Lavender sprigs for garnish
Adapted from new.whatstrending.online
Mix all of your ingredients together and chill. If needed add more water or raw honey.
• Mix 5 to 6 drops of Lavender essential oil to your bath water if you have dry skin.
• Diffuse 10 to 12 drops of Lavender into the air during your workday for natural stress relief.
• Add 2 drops of Lavender per ounce of your favorite lightly scented, unrefined organic oil (like almond oil or olive oil) for a body oil with all the benefits of lavender for improving your skin, relaxing your mind, warding off insects or helping you sleep.