Beef Stroganoff Casserole
By Side Passion
This yummy one dish meal comes together easily and is a weekday family favorite!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 1/2 cups medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 (12-ounce) jar Heinz Homestyle Brown with onions gravy
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tap black pepper
- 8 ounces French fried onions
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Heat oven to 350°F.
Cook meat and mushrooms in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat 8-10 minutes, or until meat is done, stirring frequently.
Meanwhile, add beans to large pan of boiling water, cook 3 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender and bright green in color. Remove beans from water with slotted soon and immediately add to bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. Leave until cooled; drain.
Add noodles to pan of boiling water that was used to cook beans, cook as directed, omitting the salt. Drain the noodles; return to saucepan. Add near mixture, gravy, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and 3/4 cup French fries onions; mix lightly.
Spread beans onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray; top with noodle mixture and remaining onions. Cover with foil.
Bake 30 minutes, until heated through, uncovering after 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Slow Roasted Beef (Cook's... 4.2/5 (226 Votes)
- Michael Symon's Grilled Skirt Steak 4.3/5 (202 Votes)
- Easy Mexican Casserole 4.4/5 (115 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Focaccia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Garlic Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Pumpkin Poke Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Mac & Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Up Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)