Caramel Pumpkin Poke Cake
This simple and delicious pumpkin poke cake is drizzled with caramel sauce, frosted with a fluffy cream cheese frosting and topped with even more caramel sauce!
- 1 super moist yellow cake mix
- 3/4 can canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 1 container cream cheese frosting
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray sides and bottom of 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
Mix all cake ingredients in large bowl, then pour into pan.
Bake about 30 minutes, or until center of cake is set.
Remove cake from oven and immediately poke holes in it with a fork, or handle of wooden spoon.
Pour caramel sauce evenly over the top of the cake.
Cool cake completely, then spread frosting evenly over the top.
Drizzle remaining caramel sauce over the top of the cake.
Serve and enjoy!!
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Pie Cake 3.9/5 (395 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.4/5 (281 Votes)
- Baked Mac & Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Mac Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Almond Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Date Rice Krispies Bars 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cranberry-Marscapone Pound Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Aunt Sue's Famous Pound Cake 2/5 (1 Votes)