Crockpot Garlic Chicken
Your crockpot does most of the work but broiling the dish at the end adds a nice crisp to this delicious Garlic Chicken recipe. Serve with rice and your favorite veggies for a satisfying and healthy meal, enjoy!
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 whole cut up chicken, I used drumsticks (3.5-4 pounds)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 380mins
Place onion and garlic in bottom of crockpot.
Mix all spices in a small bowl, then rub on chicken.
Place chicken over onion in crockpot, in single layer if possible.
Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours, or high 3 to 4 hours, or until juices run clear.
Place chicken on broiler safe pan, or foil lined cookie sheet, and broil for 6 to 7 minutes skin side up, or until golden brown.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Baked Mac & Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mustard Fried Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Up Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Breasts With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GARLIC ROASTED TOMATO AND SPINACH... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Milk and Thyme Braised... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore... 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Asian Sticky BBQ Chicken Wings and... 0/5 (0 Votes)