Paleo Chicken Tenders
Don't give up fried chicken tenders on your Paleo diet! These morsels are "breaded" with an almond flour mixture. Substitute chicken breasts, if you like.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into fingers or tenderloins
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 tsp poultry seasoning/adobo, etc
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup coconut oil or evoo
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Heat the oil a large pan over medium-high heat (but closer to medium than to high – you don't want the almond flour to burn).
Put the beaten egg in one bowl and the almond flour plus seasonings into another bowl. Dip each chicken finger in egg, then in the almond flour mixture.
Cook the chicken in 2 batches until it is golden
You'll also love
- Fettuccine Alfredo 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Green Chile & Cheese Sausage... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Spiced Pumpkin Soup 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast... 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Man Candy (Candied Bacon & Nuts) 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Chile Verde (Green Chili With... 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Apricot BBQ Chicken... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chia Seed Chocolate Chip... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)