Green beans with almond and lemon dressing
Rate this recipe 3.5/5 (8 Votes)
- 40 g (1/4 cup) slivered almonds
- 1/5 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 kg green beans, topped
1. Heat a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add the almonds and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from heat. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Whisk together the lemon rind, lemon juice and oil in a small jug. Season with pepper.
3. Cook the beans in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 1-2 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Drain well.
4. Divide the beans among serving plates. Sprinkle with the toasted almonds and drizzle with lemon dressing.
You'll also love
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Seared Shrimp, Scallop and Grape... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cafe Rio Lime Rice 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Spaghetti Casserole topped with... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Ruby Red Grapefruit Sorbet 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Coconut-Lemon Crepe Cake 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon-Topped Green Bean Casserole 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
Review this recipe