Simple Strawberry Jello Cake
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 container Coolwhip (light or regular)
- 1 large package strawberry Jell-O
- 1 box frozen, sweetened strawberries, drained
Prepare cake mix as directed. Bake in 13 x 9 cake pan as directed.
Remove from oven and poke holes in cake with fork. Every two to three time you poke the cake, turn the fork so as to make bigger holes. (If the holes are not big enough, the Jello will not seep down into the cake). Make sure you poke all the way to the bottom if possible.
Prepare Jello using one-half the amount of water. Pour Jello over the top of the cake, covering it completely. Place in refrigerator to cool.
Add thawed, sweetened, drained strawberries to the Coolwhip (can dice strawberries smaller if desired). Place in refrigerator.
Once the cake has completely cooled, frost with the Coolwhip mixture and top with fresh sliced strawberries if desired.
You'll also love
- Lemon Jello Cake 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Seared Shrimp, Scallop and Grape... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cafe Rio Lime Rice 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Low-Fat No-Bake Blueberry... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Highbush Cranberry Liqueur 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry & Limoncello Rosé... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- BANBERRY JELLO CAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe