Orange Dream Cake
Love everything orange? Then this cake is for you! This simple Orange Dream Cake is sure to hit the spot!
- 1 box orange cake mix
- 1 small box orange Jell-O Gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 tub Cool Whip, thawed, or whipped cream
Bake the cake according to the directions on the box.
When cake is finished baking and cooled, poke holes into the cake. Then mix the Jell-O and water, and pour over the cake. Refrigerate for one to two hours.
Combine the pudding, milk, vanilla, and orange extract and mix until thick (generally 1 1/2 to 2 minutes).
Then, fold in the thawed Cool Whip and beat on low until mixed well.
Frost the cake, and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Mackerel Patties 3.9/5 (163 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Autumn Harvest Veggie... 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Cauliflower Au... 4.3/5 (99 Votes)
- Grape Salad 4.5/5 (76 Votes)
- Baked avocado with egg and bacon:... 4.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Bars 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Lemon Sponge Pie 4.4/5 (76 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Jello 3.7/5 (186 Votes)