Potato nachos are easy to make for a side dish or snack. Pepper Jack and Cheddar cheeses melt together, topped with sour cream and green onions.
- 8 medium red potatoes
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 (8-ounce) block of pepper jack cheese, sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 6 to 8 green onions, chopped
- Salt, to taste
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or just until tender. Drain; cool slightly.
Cut potatoes into 1/4-in.-thick slices. Place in a single layer in three greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Top each with salad dressing mix, pepper jack slice, & cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream and green onions. Sprinkle with salt.
You'll also love
- Sour Cream Cut-Out Cookies with... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- A&W BBQ BEEF SANDWICHES (copycat... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Broccoli Rice & Cheese Casserole 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Halloween Goody Bars 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Cherry Smash 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- New Year Black-Eyed Peas 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Corn Flake Christmas Wreaths 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Cheesy Potatoes 4.2/5 (41 Votes)