Watermelon Fruit Salad featuring Sparkling Ice
When you feel a bit blue, think pink!! This summer salad will lift your spirits, with its fragrant rosemary and black raspberry sauce. Enjoy!
- SPARKLING ICE SYRUP:
- 1/2 watermelon, cut into pieces
- 1 orange, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup cherries in light syrup, pitted
- 1/2 cup pineapple, sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, sliced very thin
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Black Raspberry Sparkling Ice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
In a small sauce pan heat the Black Raspberry Sparkling Ice; add the sugar, vinegar and rosemary and over medium -low heat stir until the mixture begins to thicken.
Cool the syrup down and refrigerate.
Serve over the fruit salad.
You'll also love
- Rhubarb Cobbler 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Cantaloupe and Pineapple Jello... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Easter Carrot Cake 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Cherry Clafouti 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Low-Carb Avocado Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Black Bean Salad 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Summer Watermelon Salad with... 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Watermelon Berry Salad with... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)