Cantaloupe and Pineapple Jello Bundt
- 2 small boxes of Island Pineapple Jello ( 6 oz total)
- 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- 1 cantaloupe, balled (about 35 cantaloupe balls
1. Sprinkle Knox gelatin envelopes over 1/2 cup cold water (in large bowl).
2. After 5 minutes (to allow gelatin to bloom), add the Island Pineapple Jello to the bowl. Add 2 cups boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
3. Add 2 cups cold water and mix.
4. Chill the Jello until slightly thickened. Add to Bundt mold along with fresh cantaloupe balls. Chill until completely set.
* lightly oil mold for easy release of jello