Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes
I love scalloped potatoes and these look fabulous.
- 1 cup sour cream (I used light & it is still very decadent)
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 lb small red potatoes
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese or cheese blend (can double cheese to make cheesier, if calories are not an issue :) hehe)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh chives for topping if desired
- 1 . Thinly slice potatoes and set aside.
- 2 . Mix sour cream, can of soup and worcestershire sauce together in a large bowl.
- 3 . Add thinly sliced potatoes to the mixture and mix until all potatoes are well coated.
- 7 . Cook on HIGH for 3.5 to 4.5 hours (or on LOW 7 to 8 hours). Serve topped with a sprinkle of paprika and chives. I did not have chives, so I used some parsley I had on hand... still very tasty!
Adapted from familyfreshmeals.com
1. Thinly slice potatoes and set aside.
2. Mix sour cream, can of soup and worcestershire sauce together in a large bowl.
3. Add thinly sliced potatoes to the mixture and mix until all potatoes are well coated.
4. Spoon 1/2 of the potato mixture into a crockpot sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Top with 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
6. Repeat layer with remaining potatoes and cheese.
7. Cook onHIGHfor 3.5 to 4.5 hours (or onLOW7 to 8 hours). Serve topped with a sprinkle of paprika and chives.
You'll also love
- California Pizza Kitchen Spinach... 3.8/5 (75 Votes)
- Indiana Harvest Sausage Lentil Soup 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Fish Cakes 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Creamy Hot & Spicy Shrimp 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Pow Pow Fried Shrimp 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Scallops with Apple Pan Sauce 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Buffalo Scallops 4.3/5 (26 Votes)