Love this flexible recipe for fish cakes. Easy to make salmon cakes, shrimp cakes, crab cakes or tuna cakes with this basic recipe. Serve plain or on a bun as a sandwich.
- 1 (6-ounce) package Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Kraft Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 (5 or 6 ounce) cans fish; pick from crab, tuna, salmon or other
- 2 tablespoons Clausen Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice,
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Mix stuffing mix, water, mayonnaise, fish, and the rest of the ingredients. Shape into 12 patties, using about 1/3 cup stuffing mixture for each patty. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Cook patties, in batches, in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 6 minutes. or until golden brown on both sides, turning carefully after 3 minutes.
Serve with a side of tartar or aioli sauce.
You'll also love
- Cheese & Potato Stuffed Pork Chops 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- BACON CHEESEBURGER SOUP 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie Cheesecake... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Valentine’s Day Cookies 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Parmesan & White Bean Dip 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Moroccan Garbanzo Beans with... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Shrimp 'n' Spinach Risotto 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Turkey Vegetable Soup with... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)