Buffalo wings, yes! Buffalo scallops? Absolutely! Why keep the Buffalo sauce to only chicken. We applied this delicious culinary technique to scallops and love it. Warning... you will become addicted to these!
- 1 pound scallops
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasonings
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup Buffalo sauce of choice (we LOVE and only use Frank's)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
To a large bowl, mix olive oil with Cajun seasonings, red pepper, and bread crumbs.
Add scallops and coat with seasoned bread crumb mixture.
Transfer scallops to a baking sheet and top with dollops of Buffalo sauce.
Bake about 12 minutes, or until scallops are cooked through.
Toss with remainder of the Buffalo sauce and serve!
Serve with your choice of ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping if you choose.
You'll also love
- Neiman Marcus Monkey Bread with... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Apple Caramel Cheesecake Bars 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Tilapia - Brown Sugar Glazed 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Grilled Halibut with Lemon-Basil... 3.8/5 (100 Votes)
- John Besh's Shrimp and Grits 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Caramelized Shrimp 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Balsamic Reduction with Grilled... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)