Green Spinach Smoothie
Healthy and easy Green Spinach Smoothie recipe.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or any kind
- 1 large handful of organic baby spinach, washed
- 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 of a banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon flax meal, optional
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, optional
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, optional
Adapted from theblondebuckeye.com
Combine all ingredients into a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into a glass & serve immediately
You'll also love
- One-Pot Pastalaya (Serves 6) 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Spicy Pineapple Slaw 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Plum Bumble Crumble 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Couscous Salad with Cucumber, Red... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- BUTTERNUT SQUASH MATZO LASAGNA 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Quinoa, Chicken and... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chow Fun with Roast Pork and... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Spinach, Mushroom and Feta Roll Ups 4.3/5 (8 Votes)