This is a very easy recipe with no-oil and no-cooking involve in this pickle.
- 30 lemons
- 4 tsp red chilli powder or as per taste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 8 tbsp salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20160mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.in
1. Wash lemons & wipe them dry using a dry cloth.
2. Cut lemons into quarters, separate seeds from them & keep aside.
3. Add all spices in a large bowl & mix well.
4. Now add lemon quarters to spices & mix well.
5. Transfer it into an air tight jar.
6. Pour lemon juice over lemons in the jar & mix well.
7. Cover jar with a clean cloth, leave out in sun & toss pickle
8. The pickle should be ready within 2 weeks.
9. This pickle can be stored for up to 1 year in a cool & dry place.