Thai-Style Black Bean Salad Recipe
Thai- style black bean salad recipe is packed with flavor! This easy to make recipe will become one of your favorites!
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cook corn according to package directions. Transfer to a small bowl; add the beans, onion, celery, red pepper, cilantro and jalapeño.
In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, ginger and salt. Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Yield: 4 servings.